PhoneCall Us: +90 216 469 86 13                                 OFFICIAL SWORN TRANSLATION OFFICE

    Professional translation services by certified translators are available at reasonable rates.
    If you need consular attestation for the translation of your document, you are required to follow the following procedure:

    1) Have a translation office translate the document, and have the notary public who certified that translation office attest the translation.
    2) Have the Ministry of Foreign Affairs attest the translation.
    3) Have the relevant consulate or embassy attest the translation.